Thursday 31 January 2013

The Oceanic Empire: Sacred Breath Series World Map!

When I was a little girl, my favorite part of reading a fantasy novel was flipping to the front to view the map as the characters voyaged across the lands. "Oh, so that's where Cair Paravel is! I see how the boundary splits up the Midlands and D'hara!" I'm sure you all know what I mean. So, earlier this month while working on Tides of Tranquility, I became overly excited when I realized I had so many kingdoms that I needed to create a map. It wasn't just a neat extra, but a requirement for the heavily developed world of the Sacred Breath Series-- I want my readers to be able to follow along easily with all the places we're visiting, and look back in memory on all the places we've been. 



The map will be included in the eBook and print versions of Book #5. I have created a poster of the map as well, which is available here:
http://www.zazzle.ca/nadiascrievabooks
I will be ordering a few posters and giving them away as gifts to celebrate the release! Stay tuned to my Facebook page for more details. :)
I hope you're excited about Tides of Tranquility! I am. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment